Every time you order, select Ocean Girl Project as
your good cause and Gifts for Humanity will donate
10% on OGP’s behalf.
Terrific, birthday, wedding, green house-warming gifts, etc!
Ocean Girl Project is very proud to be a national good cause and team with such an awesome company, Gifts for Humanity!
About Gifts With Humanity a Global Crafts Company
Partners in Fair Trade
Gifts With Humanity is proud to be a member of the Fair Trade Federation and the World Fair Trade Organization.
The following from the Fair Trade Federations website.
- Fair trade is a system of exchange that seeks to create greater equity and partnership in the international trading system by
- Providing fair wages in the local context,
- Supporting safe, healthy, and participatory workplaces,
- Supplying financial and technical support to build capacity,
- Promoting environmental sustainability,
- Respecting cultural identity,
- Offering public accountability and transparency,
- Building direct and long-term relationships, and
- Educating consumers.
- FTF members foster partnerships with producers, because they know these connections are a highly effective way to help producers help themselves.
Fair trade is not about charity. It is a holistic approach to trade and development that aims to alter the ways in which commerce is conducted, so that trade can empower the poorest of the poor. Fair Trade Organizations seek to create sustainable and positive change in developing and developed countries.
- Ocean Girl Project and Starbucks Team for a Beach Clean Up Saturday April 2nd! (oceangirlproject.com)
- Sustainable Goals-Ocean Girl Project (oceangirlproject.com)
- The “Future of Surfing” Presented by Rerip Comes to Haleiwa, Hi on March 26, 2011 (oceangirlproject.com)
- Sustainable Surf Camp Hawaii Volunteers (oceangirlproject.com)