We are very grateful for all the wonderful financial donations, tools and materials for beach clean ups, surfstainable surf camps and community appreciation gifts we have received.
If you’d like to contribute, please use the donation link on front page or contact email@example.com to arrange pick up.
We accept local checks, please make out to: Ocean Girl Project. Please contact colleen@oceangirlproject for mailing address.
Community Appreciation Gifts
Our volunteers deserve a warm mahalo! If you or your business can provide gifts, we will use them to let our volunteers know that their efforts are greatly appreciated.
Here are some examples:
- lunch and dinner gift certificates
- movie gift certificates
- tee shirts/ hats/ sarongs
- any local gift cards
- anything surf related
Supplies for Beach Clean Ups
We often need supplies to perform our beach clean ups safely and comfortably. If you are able to donate any of the items below, we’ll put them to good use!
- reusable water bottles
- long handle pickers
- safety vests or bright tee shirts
- garden gloves
- reef friendly sunscreen
- Ocean Girl Project and Starbucks Team for a Beach Clean Up Saturday April 2nd! (oceangirlproject.com)
- Sustainable Surf Camp Hawaii Volunteers (oceangirlproject.com)
- Surf Camp days 2-4 (oceangirlproject.com)